Saturday, October 20, 2007

GHC: goodbye

It's about time to go and finish packing and head to the airport. I'm in Innovation Strategies: Finding the Big Idea, but I have to leave early and the session started late, so I'm not going to write anything up on this session - but Brittany is blogging this session right next to me, so it'll be covered :-)


Sponsor Night last night was incredible - got to talk to so many amazing women, meeting new people, reconnecting with friends and even bumped into a woman, Heather, that I went to Snider High School with in Fort Wayne, IN. Small world!


This was such an amazing conference - I've got so many things to take away from this. So much to think about. I'll try to write more thoughts on all of this later - but for now, I need to pack!


Valerie Fenwick

. You may comment on this blog by visiting the GHC Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment